Wednesday 25 July 2012

Music makes the world go around..


From a young age I've been so interested in music, it's just something I cant live without! I've been to so many concerts and musicals. So, just now I've decided to write a little about musicals. What can i say? musicals are a big part of my life, they make me so happy, i grew up listening to songs from musicals, so i know a lot about them, I'm addicted!!



Mugs and Programs!


I have been to London's west end (London is my favourite city) almost every year since I was 11. That's 6 years I've been loving musicals! Wicked has to be one of my favourites! I've seen that 3 times and plan on going to see it again next year. The costumes are amazing, the songs are so catchy and the story-line is so interesting! I know every song from wicked, i nearly know all the lines by now too.

Musicals/plays i have seen- Wicked, The Lion King, Annie, Oliver, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Coat, The Phantom of the Opera, The Sound of Music, Three Days of Rain, and Billy Elliot. I think i'm missing one, but i can't think of the name of it right now haha!


Going to the theatre is so exciting, it's like an adventure, the theatre's are quite old and historic! It's so great to think that so many plays and musicals could be played in one little theatre! Also, after a show you can go to the 'stage door' and meet the actors/actress's, they are so lovely! You can get autograph's and pictures! I've met James McAvoy, Gareth Gates, Oliver Thompsett, James Gillan and so many more people. If your reading this your probably thinking 'who are they?' ..I think their cool! I guess music is my hobby! I can read music, play music, listen to music and go and watch music being performed.

My autograph book, little book of memories!

Thanks for reading this! 

whats your favourite thing about music? and would you reccomend any musicals???
Daisy xx

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it in the west end but I hear Hairspray is really good I've seen the film and it is good. I found you through BBU Blog Hop and am now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog is http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/ if you want to have a look :)

      Delete
    2. Oh yeh i loved the Hairspray movie! I'll have to add that to my list of things to see :)

      Thanks for following me, I followed your blog!

      Delete
  2. I found you through the BBU blog hop. I love musicals I've seen 5 in the west end and many others in different places. So jealous you've met oliver tompsett. I've seen him in Rock of Ages (such a great voice).
    Just so you know I totally want to be your best friend now!New Follower right here xx

    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am addicted to them! Oh cool :) Not many people know who he is when i mention Oliver. yeh he's really talented, and quite handsome ;)
      Aw thank you, your lovely! I look forward to your blog posts, just followed you!

      Daisy xx

      Delete